The Maywood Hills PTA is an independent non-profit organization with the goal to enhance and support the educational programs and environment at Maywood. In order to provide the support to our school and children, to make sure certain programs are possible, and to bridge the gap between public funds and actual expenses, the PTA needs to raise money by holding a variety fundraisers such as the Auction and Jog-a-Thon.
Where does my money go?
The Maywood PTA funds the following:
- Classroom & school grants for books &supplies
- Science & Art enhancement activities for the students
- Books for the school Library & the Book Room
- Afterschool enrichment programs
- Social services
- Special Projects such as Reader-Board Sign & Playground Equipment
- Scholarships for field trips, sports, & afterschool programs
Donate Now! – Available All Year
This is Maywood Hills PTA version of Pass-The-Hat. If you want to make a donation to the Maywood PTA we want to help make it easy for you. You can pay online by credit card via PayPal using the button below (there will be a 2.9% convenience fee), you can pay via your Paypal Account using the send to Friends feature (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can turn in your cash or check donation (made payable to the Maywood PTA) to your child’s teacher or at the front office. Thank you for supporting the Maywood Hills PTA!