Building a strong community, one member at a time
Be Empowered. Be Informed. Be Connected. Be a Involved!
The PTA is vital to our student school experience. To augment inadequate state education budgets, Maywood Hills families partner with the teachers and school staff to provide programs and services, supplies and volunteers for a variety of support areas.
You can view the October 2019 Membership form here.
Membership Form 2019-2020
What does the PTA provide to the Maywood Hills community?
- Classroom & school grants for books and supplies
- Science & art programs
- Library & Book Room books
- After school enrichment programs
- Student meal, health & safety support
- Family events (Back to School Barbecue, Science Fair, Festival of Cultures, etc.
- Field trip, sports & after school program scholarships
- Communications (Newsletter, school directory, reader board, website)
- Staff appreciation events
- Watch D.O.G.S.
…. and more!!
What do I get with my PTA Membership?
- Ability to vote on PTA issues & programs
- A Maywood Hills School Directory
- Discounts and benefits available through Washington State PTA and National PTA with such companies as WA State Fair, Great Wolf Lodge, Silverwood Theme Park, FedEx, Avis, and others.
How Do I Join?
Please note that anyone can join the PTA! Also, while we love and appreciate our volunteers, becoming a member does NOT require you to volunteer for anything.
The cost of membership is as follows:
- Three or More Memberships = $11 each
- Two Memberships = $13 each ($26 total)
- Individual Membership = $15 each
- Staff/Grandparents/Senior Citizen Membership = $10 each
Confidential, no questions asked, Membership Scholarships available for any reason upon request. (Please print out a membership form below, complete the paper form and return it to the school.).
Two ways to Join!
Option 1 – Pay by Check or Cash
Step #1 – Print the following membership form and fill it out.
Click to download – Membership Form 2019-2020!
Step #2 – You can include your check or cash payment with your paper form. Please make checks payable to Maywood Hills PTA. Simply turn in the paper membership form and payment to your child’s teacher or turn it into the Maywood Hills main office.
Option 2 – Pay Online using PayPal
You can join and pay online via the Membership Information Form and PayPal link below.
NOTE: If you would like to give a membership as a gift to a teacher, staff member or other person, you may also do so online. In the Member name(s) & email(s) field please enter “gift for” followed by the person’s name and email address. For example, “gift for Mrs. Jones, email@example.com.”
Online Step 1
Online Step 2
After completing the above information – now complete your membership by checking out at PayPal using the button below:
We now feature a shopping cart where you can choose various types of memberships and pay for them at one time. **Don’t forget to check the amount of each membership and make sure you have the correct number and total (ie if you choose 4 or more memberships, make sure to choose 4 on the next page to correctly indicate $44).** When you add something to your cart, it will take you to the Paypal page (in a new tab) to choose how many. You can either toggle back to this page or hit “Continue Shopping” in the top right to take you back to this page to choose another item.
Thank you for joining the Maywood Hills PTA!
Would you consider donating to a scholarship? If so, you can donate the amount of your choosing using the button below.