How do I Join?
Step 1: Pay Online.
- using the PayPal QR code, below
- or, via this PayPal link (Maywood Hills PTA Paypal link)
(Note: If you cannot pay online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate options).
How much is it?
Anyone can join the PTA! And, there are no expectations to volunteer at school events, to be clear. We love our volunteers and encourage you to find a spot to participate, but becoming a member does NOT require you to volunteer for anything.
The cost of membership is as follows:
- Three or More Memberships = $11 each
- Two Memberships = $13 each ($26 total)
- Individual Membership = $15 each
- Staff/Grandparents/Senior Citizen Membership = $10 each
Step 2: Complete the membership form.
- We will email you the Google form to complete your registration after you’ve paid for your membership(s).
That’s it! Just 2 quick steps.
Building a strong community, one member at a time
The PTA is VITAL to our student school experience. To augment inadequate state education budgets, Maywood Hills families partner with the teachers and school staff to provide programs, supplies and volunteers.
Click here for the 2020-2021 Membership form: Membership Form 2020-2021
What does the PTA provide to M.H.E.S.?
- Student meal, health & safety support
- Communications (newsletter, school directory, reader board, website)
- Staff appreciation events
- Classroom & school grants for books and supplies
- Science, art & after school enrichment programs
- Library & Book Room books
- Family events (Back to School BBQ, Science Fair, Festival of Cultures)
- Field trip, sports & after school program scholarships
- Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students)
What do I get with my PTA Membership?
- Ability to vote on PTA issues & programs
- (1) Maywood Hills School Directory
- Awesome discounts/benefits available through Washington State PTA and National PTA with such companies as WA State Fair, Great Wolf Lodge, Silverwood Theme Park, FedEx, Avis, and others.
Interested in donating a membership? CLICK HERE