The charge of the nominating committee is to recognize and recruit the most qualified people available for elected PTA positions. It is the most important committee in PTA. Having qualified people step into leadership positions in a local PTA or council or at the state level will ensure success for many years into the future. The work of this committee is paramount to fulfilling our mission as PTAs.
The 2018-2019 Maywood Hills Elementary PTA Nominating Committee places the following names in nomination for the 2019-2020 Officer election to be held at the next general meeting on May 14, 2019:
• For the office of Co-President; Kelly Frost
• For the office of Co-President; Michelle Kono
• For the office of Vice-President; Magnus Johnsson
• For the office of Co-Secretary; Casey Choppa
• For the office of Co-Secretary; Danyel Vertin
• For the office of Treasurer; Anne Machacek
Signed by the members of the Nominating Committee:
Note: Thank you PTA members for submitting nomination forms to help the nominating committee in this important task of recruiting qualified leaders for our PTA. At the May 14th General Meeting, members will vote to elect new officers. PTA by-laws permit members to nominate other candidates from the floor at the meeting before the vote takes place, as well. See you there!